- Created: Sunday, 21 August 2016 18:03
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 01 August 2018 17:40
- Published: Sunday, 21 August 2016 18:03
For the past 8 years since incorporated, we involved in the following key projects:
Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA)
- Enhancement to existing Collection and Rental System to include additional functionalities and to improve the performance of the application at collection centers nationwide.
- Partner with Hewlett- Packard Malaysia for the Application Migration from HP3000 (OS: MPE, Database: TurboImage, Tools: Powerhouse and Cobol) to HP9000 (OS: HP-UX, Database: Eloquence, Tools: Powerhouse and Cobol).
- Supply, delivery and installation of HP Servers, Oracle RDBMS and Data Migration Services for Student Education Loan System.
- Provide preventive and remedial maintenance to HP Servers, Oracle RDBMS and Student Education Loan System.
Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Enhancement to the Student Information System to add the following functionalities:
- Modular billing – to allow student fees to be computed based on subjects and credit hours.
- Internet bill payment – to allow payment of student fees over the internet.
- Enhancement to the Financial Information System to add the following functionalities:
- Automatic income distribution – computes and distributes incomes into various funds.
- Bank reconciliation – online integration to Affin Bank and Bank Islam to automatically reconcile payments of student fees.
- Develop integration functions to allow integration with other legacy systems within UiTM.
- Asset Management System – module enhancement to allow for tracking of assets via mobile asset tracker/reader.
- Enhancement to Vendor and Procurement modules.
- Migration from character based to web-based environment.
- Development of Financial Portal which allows usage of the application by the various stakeholders (staff, students, public).
- Provide a comprehensive 3 year maintenance and support service for servers, operating systems, database, UPS, tape storage and Storage Area Network (SAN).
- Upgrading of overall infrastructure (servers, operating systems, database, tape storage and Storage Area Network) to allow the complete system to be implemented to all users nationwide.
Lembaga Tabung Haji (LTH)
- Part of the consortium for the development of LTH Core Systems. Our key contributions include the following:
- Analysis and design of LTH Core Systems which comprises Membership/Depositors,Hajj, Assets Management and Human Resource Systems.
- Analysis and design of integration between the new core systems and LTH’s existing financial system.
- Convert and migrate existing data from the current systems to the new core systems.
- Partner with Oracle Malaysia in the implementation of Oracle Financials:
- Consulting services on the functionalities and designs of LTH current Financial System.
- Convert and migrate data from the current financial system to the new systems.
Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad (BIMB)
Ministry of Health
Ministry of Defence (MINDEF)
Development of a Management Accounting Information System with functions to control and manage deposit collections, receivables, income distributions and various loans processes.
The application was developed on ‘open source’ platform, centralised, integrated and deployed to all major offices nationwide.
Development of a Budgeting System with functions to control and manage budget planning, allocation, distribution and utilization. The application was also developed on ‘open source’ platform, centralized and integrated.
Provide a comprehensive 5 year maintenance and support service for servers, PCs, printers, operating systems, School Management System, network equipment and CAD/CAM system for Royal Military College.
Royal Police of Malaysia